Punchcut is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our Client Services team. You should have at least 5 years of experience working directly in design and/or technology, exceptional client relationship skills, and know how to develop a pipeline of business opportunities.
Is this you?:
- You believe a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.
- You don't understand why people fear public speaking.
- You're the hub in your social network; you enjoy connecting people to others you think they should meet.
- You could sell wool to a sheep, but you're too ethical to do that.
- You love learning about new things and excited to keep up with the latest tech trends.
- You value integrity and honesty. Always.
- You're a good listener and always consider other people's perspectives.
- People are amazed by how much you get done in a day.
If the description above isn't you, that's ok, but this is not the right role for you.
Your main duties:
- Represent Punchcut with our clients and design teams.
- Manage and grow existing client relationships.
- Identify and act on new business opportunities.
- Protect the farm (make sure things don't go off the rails).
- Provide insight, guidance, and support to project teams.
- Be the voice of reason and responsibility — the buck stops with you.
To do that well, you should have:
- A deep understanding of what we do.
- A deep understanding of what our clients do and their business needs.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in program, account, or client management in technology, design, or related field.
- Impressive presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues; Excellent team-building and conflict resolution skills.
- A cool head, quick wit, calm demeanor, and business savvy.
Punchcut is a design and innovation company headquartered in San Francisco. For seventeen years, we've worked with the world's top companies to create engaging and transformative digital products and services.
We love the diversity, challenges, and satisfaction that come from our projects. Whether envisioning the next autonomous vehicle experience or working closely with engineers on next year’s hottest wearable, Punchcut designs the future. Punchcut offers a friendly work environment, as well as medical/dental/life/disability insurance, paid time off, sabbatical opportunities, a 401k plan, and commuter benefits.
This position is located in San Francisco, CA. Punchcut is an Equal Opportunity Employer.