Punchcut is looking for a Product Designer with experience in Enterprise Solutions to remotely join our team on a 3-6 month contract. We’re looking for someone that likes to work on complex problems and thrives in a collaborative, creative agency environment. The right candidate has at least five years of relevant product design experience with two of those years in enterprise design.
WHO YOU ARE
- Systematic. You think in systems, not silos. You connect your design choices to a larger system.
- Multifaceted. You understand the product design cycle, bringing multiple talents to help a product get to market, including information architecture, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping.
- Connected. You can draw a clear thread that traces your solution back to user, tech and business insights.
- Persuasive. You believe that design communication is as important as design itself. You’re able to convey your ideas through exceptional writing and speaking.
- Honest. You treat your work and relationships with a high level of integrity.
- Inclusive. You desire for your solutions to solve the needs of others who have been historically excluded and underserved.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with top-tier clients. You’ll work closely with the Design Teams, Product Managers, and Engineers to deliver world-class digital products.
- Deliver go-to-market designs: You’ll gather requirements, develop user stories, create user flows, extend visual systems, and produce design prototypes.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional design team. You’ll work with other Punchcut disciplines such as immersive design, motion design, research, and design technology.
- Chart future visions: You’ll go beyond screens to create strategies and frameworks that help define the future vision for products and features.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS POSITION YOU’LL NEED
- A curiosity about how the world works and excitement for designing better products and services.
- A portfolio demonstrating experience designing for large organizations, showing your process as well as your end product.
- Experience working collaboratively (embrace being the bridge) with different design disciplines and cross-functional product teams.
- Experience designing for enterprise B2B, fintech or desktop apps is a plus
- Are you comfortable working in ambiguity with many stakeholders?
- Another plus if you have experience with Tools, Data Science, or Dashboard Design
Punchcut is a human interface design and innovation company headquartered in San Francisco. For twenty years, we’ve worked with the world’s top companies to envision, design and launch connected products and services that engage customers and transform businesses.
We also love the diversity, challenge and satisfaction that come from our projects. Whether envisioning the next autonomous vehicle or working closely with engineers on next year’s hottest wearable, Punchcut designs the future.
Well, what are you waiting for? Come design the future of everything!